Flap wheel are constructed by aluminum oxide coated abrasives and evenly distributed across the center steel hub. The manufacturing of the wheel is critical as it affects several factors such as user safety factor, consistent finishing on the part, machine vibration and so on... It is very important to use a good quality flap wheel.
Accord Corporation is one of the leading flap wheel supplier in the market. Our flap wheel are made using Premium Quality Aluminum Oxide. It has the ability to withstand high grinding temperature. Flaps wear off at an optimized rate, exposing new fresh abrasives grain. By doing so, the wheel will be able to provide much longer tool life. In return, the user do not need to change the wheel frequently and this increased his productivity. The wheel can also produce higher number of parts per piece. Overall, our customers will gain a better polishing cost.
We carry several types of flap wheels which are ideal for various polishing applications. The industry is mainly metal working and usually related to stainless steel and aluminum material. Manufacturers such as stainless steel tubes, pressure cookers, motorcycle spool rim and general metal fabrication.
There are many flap wheel sizes available, depending on the outer diameter, width and bore hole. We can do customize other uncommon sizes and shapes of the flap wheel as per the customer's requirement.
- Polishing and Stock Removal
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Steel
- Premium quality aluminium oxide abrasives
- Wide range of grits available for selection
- Clog Free
- Consistent finishing
- Long polishing lifespan
- Reduces burn marks by its own Air-Cooling action
- Safe to use at the recommended speed
- Good balancing
- Longer operation life of polishing machines
- Specially reinforced inside of big flap wheel with back-up nets
- Simple installation and removing
- Does not require Skilled Worker to handle
- Suitable for wet & dry polishing
- Competitive Price
- Better polishing cost
- flange mounting available
- Easily customized to shape (for certain polishing applications requiring concave or convex shaped flaps)
- Other flap wheel size can be made to order
|OD (mm)||Width (mm)||Bore (mm)|
|300, 350, 400||25.4, 31.8, 38.1, 50.8, 76.2, 101.6||25.4, 36, 38.1, 50.8, 130|
|60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1000|