Centreless Polishing Machine
Centreless polishing machines are used to process majority round jobs such as round tubes, bars, wires, rods, etc. These are very versatile machines which can accommodate large range of diameters and practically any length. These machines are used to produce various aesthetic finishes right from matt finish up to very high gloss mirror finish.
- Ultra user friendly machines
- Single machine useful to process large range of diameters
- Quick Setup Change
- Combination of Sanding Belt & Buffing Wheels customised as per application requirement
- Inlet/ Outlet Roller support
- Auto Load/ Unload
- Auto Wheel wear compensation
- Coolant System
- Dust Extraction System
- Polishing of various round tubes of various metals like SS, MS, Copper, etc.
- Bright polishing of SS round tubes in tube mills
- Descaling of round bars
- Belt grinding and finishing of any round parts.
- Descaling/ Polishing of Small size round parts.
- Heavy Grinding of Bars & tubes of Large Dimensions
- Finishing of Hydraulic Telescopic Cylinder Tubes
- Finishing of Hard Chrome Bars
- Belt Polishing of Nuclear Fuel Tubes
- Belt Grinding of Paper Tubes
- Rocker Arm Shaft Finishing
- Belt grinding of FRP tubes
- Descaling of wire rods
- Polishing of dust covers of shock absorbers and General round parts, gas spring piston rods
- Finishing of cylinders and piston rods.
- Belt grinding and finishing of round tubes, hydraulic piston rods etc.