10 Series Manual Grinder
The 10 series also called the Manual Grinder is the cost-effective alternative to conventional grinding and deburring. Its head, consisting of a grinding wheel and a flap brush is tilt-able about 180˚. This makes it possible to the exchange between the aggregates easily.
The Manual grinder is the perfect entry model of Timesavers
By the weight-bearing outsourced arm of the head can be easily moved over the work piece. With as result an uniformly rounded edge. Thanks to the anti slip mat small parts can be processed effortless.
- Metal Finishing
- Number of Heads: 1
- Head Types: Disc/Cup
- Work Table: 1300 x 800 mm (960 mm Working Height)
- With or without vacuum Area: 300 x 250 mm
- 230 Volt / 1 kW / 4 A abrasive Drive Motor
- 150 mm Diameter Abrasive Disc
- Turnable grinding head 180 °
- 63,5 mm Maximum Part Thickness